MSFS Integration / Bug reports / Discussion

aivlasoft

23 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

No, this feature is for default nav systems only such as the default GPS in FSX or P3D. To avoid data transfer uncheck the "Forward flight plans to default GPS" checkmark in the Aircraft's Options tab. It's all written in the manuals.

I cant seem to find this option under the aircraft tab

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Brand new PC and Msfs installation. Downloaded EFB today, built the data base Ticking Navigraph. Server and Client start up, and FSUIPC is running. As soon as I start MSFS 2020, it CTD,s. Turn off EFB, and MSFS starts and runs with no problems. Might the cause of this be that I don't have Navigraph on this PC?

Hi Bob,

Might the cause of this be that I don't have Navigraph on this PC?

No, I don't think so.

The only thing which "connects" MSFS and EFB is FSUIPC. Did you install the latest and proper version of FSUIPC7? Maybe FSUIPC will be automatically started when MSFS is starting?

On 04/01/2021 at 3:46 PM, lonewulf47 said:

Please check the Aircraft's Profile. All individual settings for an aircraft are there.

PROF.png.aab0bb591be6bdd50a5f134b2292a425.png

Another help if you please, I'm sure its been covered in the manual which I'm ashamed to say I haven't read. How do I switch off profile-filter please. I find it extremely annoying 

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have read through the documents this time and I'm still not able to resolve this.

The aircraft profile Cessna CJ4 is loaded when I load the Aerosoft CRJ 700. The correct aircraft (CRJ 700) is listed in the profiles but I've been unable to select it as present loaded aircraft. Any ideas how to do this please.

Ok, I still have no explanation, why it loads the CJ4 profile, but at least I see why it doesn't load the CRJ700 Profile. You have to add the proper code for the CRJ700 in the MSFS Version to the field "airfile name": crj700. In your attached profile only the code for the P3D-Version crj700_amm is present. The whole issue was discussed here already extensively,

2 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Ok, I still have no explanation, why it loads the CJ4 profile, but at least I see why it doesn't load the CRJ700 Profile. You have to add the proper code for the CRJ700 in the MSFS Version to the field "airfile name": crj700. In your attached profile only the code for the P3D-Version crj700_amm is present. The whole issue was discussed here already extensively,

Fantastic, thanks for that. I can only guess it loaded the CJ4 because its the only aircraft I fly

• 4 months later...

good morning everyone can someone please help me out i am now updating MSFS and want to fly in p3d but when i load efb v2 i keep getting this error no database found for the running sim msfs database builder will start now this happens everytime i select p3dv4

Hello,

for each simulator you have to build its own database. Whenever you run a different simulator than before, EFB either auto-selects the corresponding database (as long as there is only one database per simulator), or it prompts you to start the Database-Selector to manually select the required database. Further information can be obtained by reading the manual "4 EN Database.pdf".

14 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

Hello,

for each simulator you have to build its own database. Whenever you run a different simulator than before, EFB either auto-selects the corresponding database (as long as there is only one database per simulator), or it prompts you to start the Database-Selector to manually select the required database. Further information can be obtained by reading the manual "4 EN Database.pdf".

I selected p3d and it keep giving the same error message and going back to the main menu i am still updating msfs

• 4 weeks later...

I will have a look at this, but I fear that this will not solve the time-consuming part of calculating the contour lines.

Elevation data is usually given as points lat/lng with an elevation value. This data I already have in much more details (LOD) but the time consuming part is the calculation of the contour lines.

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, jodle said:

HI!
New airplane from Aerosoft CRJ900/1000 EFB recognizing as B748. Any idea?

Hi Lukas,

No, not for the time being. MSFS must have returned a wrong AirFile name during start-up. First thing you could do: Check your last ServerLogfile for an entry named "airfile name" (see example below).

AirFile.png.b09db3b16cb140f8aed3694d21852b8c.png

This should return the proper name for the aircraft loaded at present. Check whether this name is entered in the <AirFiles> section of the requested profile. If not, then enter the name exactly the way it is shown in the ServerLog. Best way to do this is the Profile Editor in the Client.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a problem since the last FlyByWire A320NX update. I only use the development version of the FBW A320NX (due to several problems after the last MSFS-update, FBW recommends to use this version, not the stable version.)

In this new version the Asobo FlightPlanManager was replaced by a customFPM (cFPM) made by FlyByWire and this cFPM has several advantages over the standard Asobo-FPM.

Changes to the Flightplan which I make in the EFB (STAR, DIR TO etc) are visible in the EFB, but they are not anymore pushed in to the aircraft as it was in the past. Therefore all changes  have to be done in the MCDU, which ist much more time consuming and not very comfortable.

I am sure, that this problem is not caused by the EFB, but the cFPM will be in the stable version in the near future and if you have any ideas to fix the problem, that would be great.

regards,

Wolfgang

1 hour ago, Wolfgang Weber said:

Changes to the Flightplan which I make in the EFB (STAR, DIR TO etc) are visible in the EFB, but they are not anymore pushed in to the aircraft as it was in the past. Therefore all changes  have to be done in the MCDU, which ist much more time consuming and not very comfortable.

Wolfgang,

Changes are generally not transferred to the A/C. The fact that it worked partially so far is just a coincidence. There is no connection to any A/C's navigation system except for the standard EFB-Flightplan transfer, if the respective checkmark is set in the A/C's profile.

For any advanced Flight Management System we recommend to remove the automatic transfer and use both systems in split mode. This is the way it was used also with PMDG or FSL A/C. We have no possibility to transfer a flightplan directly into any advanced FMGC or FMS.

I personally use the development version of the FBW bus in exactly this way.