EFB2 Aircraft Profil-Editor

laser31

I create the profile of my PMDG 737-800 in the profile editor (it is listed in the profile editor).
Under "Properties" I enter *Show as B737-800 under Equipment Air Berlin (Liverie) and under Airfile names pmdg boeing 737-800 wl.  Although I confirm with "Apply" the following message appears when I load the flight simulator with the PMDG:

There is no profile available yet for the currently running aircraft "Boeing 737-800NGX"
Please create a profil for this aircraft using the profil editor
Using the default profile now

What am I doing wrong or what have I forgotten?   I have only created this one profile.
Thanks for a short info and a nice weekend.

Translated with an Internet translator

2 hours ago, laser31 said:

I create the profile of my PMDG 737-800 in the profile editor (it is listed in the profile editor).
Under "Properties" I enter *Show as B737-800 under Equipment Air Berlin (Liverie) and under Airfile names pmdg boeing 737-800 wl.  Although I confirm with "Apply" the following message appears when I load the flight simulator with the PMDG:

There is no profile available yet for the currently running aircraft "Boeing 737-800NGX"
Please create a profil for this aircraft using the profil editor
Using the default profile now

What am I doing wrong or what have I forgotten?   I have only created this one profile.
Thanks for a short info and a nice weekend.

Translated with an Internet translator

Hi ??? (Please sign your post with your real name according to our Forum Rules)

...and under Airfile names pmdg boeing 737-800 wl...

What did you enter EXACTLY as File Name ??? As far as I know the AIR file is named: "b737-800wl.air", so your entry should be ""b737-800wl". Make sure that there are neither any additional empty spaces nor any other letters. As per description the File Name entry must consist of the AIR file name without the extension ".air"