Is there a way to correct the ILS RWY06 for KTEB from the NY Airports v2 X scenery?

rwilson881

Gentlemen,

Is there a way to correct the ILS RWY06 for KTEB from the NY Airports v2 X DEMO scenery?

It's a hub for one of my online VA's and of course I get that approach 80% of the time. So I manually put in the correct frequency and add the VINGS fix to the flightplan.

Not a big deal, just wondering if it's possible.

Thanks again for all the hard work you guys do with this EFB. As other's have said here, it's become essential for flying.

I'm a Huge supporter online and SHOUT out it's praises whenever asked (or even when not asked 😄).

Ron

Phenom_Driver

KTEBILS6fix.jpg

48 minutes ago, rwilson881 said:

You guys rule. Hopefully this is the right BGL

Hi Ron,

Here is the corrected AFCAD BGL. As I see (unfortunately I don't have these airports) there were no ILS's at all in that AFCAD. I therefore added ILS06 & ILS 19.

I would suggest to set the original KTEB_AFD.BGL to KTEB_AFD.OFF and add the new BGL. So you don't lose the original file. After adding the new BGL re-run the DbBuilder to incorporate the changes into EFB2's database.

KTEB_AFD.bgl