robert

OF late after I ran an DB update due to a new AIRAC I do not get my route into my P3D v4.5 sim. If I create an route in P3d it works , I have also tried by resending the route from Aivlasoft but even though the EFB server says it has send the flightplan it does not get to the sim

Hi Robert,

1) does the currently loaded aircraft profile allow to send the route to the simulator? (Profile Editor: Options -> "Forward flight plan to default GPS")

2) The simulator has to run already (not in paused mode) before you start creating the flight plan in EFB.

3) You can also check whether the file "EFB_current_gps.pln" is available in the simulator's flight plans folder "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files", and whether this is the correct flight plan.

Hello

I will answer each point

1. Yes I can and the EFB server shows it was send

2. Roger that

3. yes the file EFB_current_gps is available and when I, open this with a text editor it show the correct FP

However when I say save plan it saves it to C:\Users\User\Documents\KFMHKFMH03.pln. Is that correct?

Furthermore if I take the KFMHKFMH03.pln and import this into Littlenavmap P3d works as it should. 

I am thinking that the EFB_current_gps.pln file might be broken? So I have renamed it now and resend the plan. New  EFB_current_gps.pln was created but still not working 

Any advice would be great?

Regards

The flight plan "EFB_current_gps.pln" will be created automatically, you don't have to press the button "Save". The "save" button is only to save the plan to a specific location for further/later use. The availability of the file "EFB_current_gps.pln" indicates that the creation works well. The only thing which obviously doesn't work is 'loading it to the flight simulator'.

At this stage it would be helpful if you could create a set of support-files, one from the Client, one from the Server, and them upload them here. Thanks. They should cover more of less the same period of time so if any data exchange can be 'seen' in the files.

On 8/14/2020 at 11:52 PM, KiloJuliett said:

What application is saying this?

Have you loaded the flight plan in EFB?

What aircraft (default, specific addon) are you using?

The saving location is determined by Aivla

The Fp is created in Aivla

I mostly use the C130 in P3d with Coastguard livery of CS websitevery much stock. BUt I have also yested this in Virtavia C17 and the results are the same and also with the Caranado C377