No Traffic on Ground

DGF222

Hi Everybody

I have change my system from FSX to Xplane 11 and i be amuset that EFB2 works fine.. Only.... i can't see any traffic on Ground on the Display map.

I fly with IVAO and i see the traffic on xplane but not on efb2.. and this only on ground.. in the air everything works fine.

I forgot to activate something but I can't figure it out;) Could you help me ?

best regards

Ruedi Lüscher

Hi Ruedi,

I guess you are talking about the "blue" traffic which is depicted when the Pilot-Client program is connected with IVAO?

Can you see traffic on the "Traffic monitor" when your aircraft is on the ground?  Don't forget, traffic is always depicted in relation to your aircraft's altitude. To see traffic on the ground, you have to be on the ground too. And also check the altitude filter in the Client settings, then "Aircraft".

Hi Urs

Yes the Pilot Client are connected with IVAO.. next Time i will check the Traffic Monitor on ground. Thx for the Input.. i will give you future infos about this. thx Ruedi

so first response from me.... stand in LPPT.. there 1 traffic on Ground... on Traffic Monitor (Server) i see one traffic but there is on flight over Lissboa...

thats what i see ;)

Screen are after landing in Frankfurt ;)

best regards

Ruedi

traffic_on_ground.JPG

1 hour ago, DGF222 said:

yes-- but why.. thats my problem..

It's not that I did not understand it, I just don't know why ...

EFB can only display what it receives, if there is no traffic data provided by X-Plane (not listed on the Traffic monitor), it cannot be displayed. I know that this answer does not help you much, but on the other hand, I cannot "see" inside X-Plane ... AI-Traffic handling in X-Plane is not comparable with FSX or P3D, it is quite different. Please also see the "X-Plane limitations" on our website: https://www.aivlasoft.com/x-plane-limitations.html

2 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

It's not that I did not understand it, I just don't know why ...

EFB can only display what it receives, if there is no traffic data provided by X-Plane (not listed on the Traffic monitor), it cannot be displayed. I know that this answer does not help you much, but on the other hand, I cannot "see" inside X-Plane ... AI-Traffic handling in X-Plane is not comparable with FSX or P3D, it is quite different. Please also see the "X-Plane limitations" on our website: https://www.aivlasoft.com/x-plane-limitations.html

Na dann muss ich wohl damit leben ;) oder auf ne neue Version vom Altitude hoffen. Thx for your help

Ruedi

Hi Everybody and so...

Also.. i found the mystery..

With the new pilot client, I only see airport traffic when the pilot sets the XPDR to active. I found that out ... then I see him on the gate. i hope this will correctet in a next version from ivao

regards

Ruedi