LOC Caution Messages

Hi,

I am getting several localizer warning messages at standard (not payware) airports, e.g.

LOWG (Graz): NO LOC available

EINN (Shannon): LOC outdated (ILS 24)

I have the newest AIRAC (2006) cycle from Navigraph in P3Dv4.5 as well as EFB2. How can I correct these airports?

Thanks for help

18 minutes ago, Juergen2 said:

Hi,

I am getting several localizer warning messages at standard (not payware) airports, e.g.

LOWG (Graz): NO LOC available

EINN (Shannon): LOC outdated (ILS 24)

I have the newest AIRAC (2006) cycle from Navigraph in P3Dv4.5 as well as EFB2. How can I correct these airports?

Thanks for help

Please read here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/4264-why-are-ils-approaches-not-showing/

Hi again Oskar,

So i went to aero.sors website and downloaded the Worldupdate, which is to correct data for Europe. I checked EINN (Shannon) again and the same message appeared (LOC outdated).

Now obviously there is a discrepancy between Navigraphs 2006 AIRAC and the now updated? P3Dv4.5 data.

Is there a way I can check/compare both datasets/files to determine which database produces the error/message? I don't know if this is a EFB2 issue or if I should go to aero.sors website.

Thanks for reply

Hi Oskar,

The message disappeared after I "CREATED A NEW DATABASE". I did not run a new database before!

However, you show a LOC 06 & 24 approach with ISE & ISW localizer. I have a LOC DME 06 & 24 with the SHA VOR. I show the same data for the ILS 06 & 24

approach as you.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/9p2R0i

Do you have a different simulator than I (P3Dv4.5)?

Thanks

Hi Juergen,

No panic😀 All is ok. Of course I also see the VOR/DME 06 and 24 approaches.  Obvioulsy the Navigraph Database does not have the LOC Approaches for RWY 06 and 24 explicitly issued. This is no mistake, just another way of depicting approaches. An ILS approach of course also includes a LOC approach. While LIDO/NavDataPro also depicts each LOC approach, Jeppesen/Navigraph does not. But of course both approaches are nevertheless flyable:

EINN_APP.png.36f1f365d37e7784e658a2610ce1c177.png