EFB 2.1 DEMO not updating Navigraph Nav Data

Enzon

41 minutes ago, Enzon said:

Traing to update nav data , the database builder say: no navigation data in this folder.

Data are in default folder as per Navigraph style.

Is due because is DEMO?

Thanks

Enzo Lofaro

Hi Lorenzo,

No, this is not a "demo" issue. There is actually no special "demo" version. It is the full version limited to a 30-day trial period. What do you mean by "default" folder? If the navigation data are in the correct folder, they will be recognized by the DbBuilder. See screenshot:

NAVI_DB.png.83060a36a08b7c1a2e9ce94272cd34e0.png

Hi, thanks for your prompt replay.

I am evaluating EFB 2.1 ( I own 1.6 version) and surely I will buy it in the next days.

I copied the Navigraph Nav Data folders from EFB to EFB2 nav data folder and, as

I see, the format is different from your picture. No .bin data

May be Navgraph sell two different formats data? (EFB and EFB2)

I had also a  problem when updating the Navigraph files for the latest AIRAC cycle..

Apparently there is a small bug in the Navigraph FMS Data Manager.

If you specify the folder where Navigraph should put the files ( C:\Users\...\Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server\AIRAC) , Navigraph makes a new folder AIRAC inside this folder and puts the files there which is not correct of course.

So you have to specify C:\Users\...\Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server in the Addon Mappings for Aivlasoft EFB 2.0 in the Navigraph FMS Data Manager and not .C:\Users\...\Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server\AIRAC

Dirk

1 hour ago, dirkner said:

I had also a  problem when updating the Navigraph files for the latest AIRAC cycle..

Apparently there is a small bug in the Navigraph FMS Data Manager.

If you specify the folder where Navigraph should put the files ( C:\Users\...\Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server\AIRAC) , Navigraph makes a new folder AIRAC inside this folder and puts the files there which is not correct of course.

So you have to specify C:\Users\...\Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server in the Addon Mappings for Aivlasoft EFB 2.0 in the Navigraph FMS Data Manager and not .C:\Users\...\Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server\AIRAC

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

I cannot speak for Navigraph Services but the usual standard is to indicate the main path which would be ...\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server. All subpaths are handled by the installation tool. At least I  see that with NavDataPro. I would presume that Navigraph is not handling things differently.

Hi Oskar,

It's not always clear which path you have to specify in the Navigraph FMS Data Manager,.

The FMS Data Manager has also an option to automatically search for the path but for some products this doesn't work, including EFB V2.0.

Then you have to specify the path manually.

Dirk