RNAV for NZQN

Hello,

I am running cycle 2005 but EFB isn't showing any RNAV approaches for either runways, only the generic ext 3, 5, 8 miles.

I presume they must be present in the AIRAC because my FSLabs MCDU has them...

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Luke

9 minutes ago, lukehall said:

Hello,

I am running cycle 2005 but EFB isn't showing any RNAV approaches for either runways, only the generic ext 3, 5, 8 miles.

I presume they must be present in the AIRAC because my FSLabs MCDU has them...

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Luke

Hi Luke,

The availability of Approaches is unfortunately not in our hands. It depends on what the data provider (Jeppesen or Lufthansa/LIDO) is willing to include in the selection. ATM for Queenstown I don't see the mentioned RNAV Approaches in the 2005 cycle dataset for neither NavDataPro nor Navigraph. So they're simply not included. Why they are available in the FSL MCDU is beyond my knowledge. Maybe a special agreement by FSL.

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, bruceb@internode.on.net said:

Well the RNAV for NZQN approaches are available on LittleNavmap I just checked and in the past with the PMDG NGX including the spectacular RNAV-Y 23 which I have flown (as pax) in real life.

Bruceb

See above. We have absolutely no influence on the content of the ARINC datasets prepared for EFB2 by Navigraph or NavDataPro. It's a pure sink or swim situation...🙄

• 9 months later...

Hi Oskar sorry to rake up an old post but I posted the following question with Navigraph and their response is in bold below. is this something that can be worked on?

Regards

Brian

"I’ve noticed that all of the RNAV approaches for NZQN are missing in Aivlasoft EFBv2. Both in P3dv4 (2102 rev1 ) and in MSFS2020 (2102 rev3)."

Hi Brian,
the AivlaSoft dataset is limited and we don´t include tailored data into this - that has legal reasons, sorry.
Cheers,
Richard

1 hour ago, Briant said:

Hi Oskar sorry to rake up an old post but I posted the following question with Navigraph and their response is in bold below. is this something that can be worked on?

Regards

Brian

"I’ve noticed that all of the RNAV approaches for NZQN are missing in Aivlasoft EFBv2. Both in P3dv4 (2102 rev1 ) and in MSFS2020 (2102 rev3)."

Hi Brian,
the AivlaSoft dataset is limited and we don´t include tailored data into this - that has legal reasons, sorry.
Cheers,
Richard

In short: Nope