Unable to make Aircraft Profile for PMDG 737-800NGXu

When I run Aivlasoft EFB2 with PMDG v4.5 and the PMDG 737-800NGXu it comes up  with a message in the Status box on the Client Page - Default Profile. A box opens asking me to create a profile for this aircraft.

When I go to the Profile Editor there is no aircraft in the left hand side which has a green light next to it. So I can't 5652381_Profileeditor2.thumb.jpg.21d84d5ebad32ea624d0d0519fc0ec06.jpgseem to be create a new profile. If I load the PMDG 737-800NGX then it is recognised and it shows the correct aircraft in the Status box of the Client Page and if I open the Profile Page the B737-800 has a green light next to it.

I have looked at the Client instructions but can't understand how I can create the profile for the PMDG 737-800NGXu.

Please advise how I can create the profile.

Thank-you.

Michael Houghton

Profile editor 1.jpg

Hi Michael,

in the manual "5 EN Client.pdf", on page 92 you can see the Profile Editor's dialog. Can you see the "Create new" button on the lower left side on your screen? Maybe the screen resolution of your monitor does not fulfill the minimum requirements?

Thanks. Today I ran the EFB2 Server and created a new profile. Now it is working. It has dawned on me that since I had installed the PMDG NGXu series I had not created a new profile. So obviously this has made the client now have the PMDG NGXu details.

I am sorry to have troubled you with this.

Regards,

Mike Houghton