Gate selection

Hi Stephan,

I see what you mean, but this is beyond our influence. EFB2 just checks the wingspan from the Aircraft's CFG file against the size of the parking stand, as it is defined in the airport's AFCAD bgl. If the wingspan is bigger than the size of the parking stand, the stand is greyed out. This solely depends on the accuracy level used by the designer. Unfortunately many stands have a radius just below 30m, which will of course grey out for the B747. It would require a rework of the respective AFCAD bgl according to the officially published stand sizes. I guess it could also be done by ADE. Nevertheless you can still select a position to your liking, even if they are greyed out.

1 hour ago, Queenofsky747 said:

Halo Oskar

thats perfect. Where did you find this list?

I would like to have it for the B747-400 as well.

All Gates who I can park.

Do you know if there is a list also for other Airports? So I dont have to search in Google Earth where to park my Queen.

It's from AIP Switzerland. Unfortunately there is nothing specified in the AIP about the 744. Not many airports have an assignment list for each parking stand. The main reason for designing stands for large A/C is usually double jetty to allow for better passenger handling. In your case you can of course use all stands in that list for B744 too. Someone from Apron Control would be more suitable to answer your questions.