Unable to update Navigraph data

DustyProp

Hello, I'm trying to update my Navigraph data to EFB V2 I searched for the path automatically using the Navigraph update manager and this is the path that it is using which seems to be the correct one. (C:\Users\"my user name"\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2). However it's still showing cycle 1607 within the application. Am I missing something obvious or doing something wrong? Thanks for your time and help. 

The (entire) correct path for the Navigraph files is: "C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\AIRAC\Navigraph FMS Data" This should be automatically used by the update manager. I have no idea why it is not used, as I don't use Navigraph. Maybe some other users of Navigraph data can help here.

This issue is resolved. Here is what I found. For me the path that is posted above and in other threads here is not accurate. The path that I needed to use was "C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data". This path worked and I now have updated Arac. Hope this helps someone else out there with the same issue. Thank you @lonewulf47 for your help.