Soft Buttons - New

moodyrocket

Hello

Love you product. I notice in the new update you have added blue soft buttons for zoom and map positioning. Is there a way to remove these soft buttons as to me they just clutter up the map screen?  also I feel they are not necessary as you can do these functions with mouse.

Thanks

Marcus

Hello ??? (according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

Thank you for your kind words. Currently there is no such option.

also I feel they are not necessary as you can do these functions with mouse.

Not on all screens (think of a touch screen which does not support touch gestures).

Hi all

I also think that I do not use this new blue "soft buttons", I have a touchscreen laptop as client and do not need this buttons; please make a setting to NOT display them.

Thanks Peter

"these soft buttons as to me they just clutter up the map screen?"

new-151.JPG

@mroschk

The soft buttons are a replacement of the same buttons which have been placed in a sub-menu before. The reason why they have been placed as 'soft-buttons' was to eliminate this sub-menu. The HDG UP button is already available below for direct access where all the other map function buttons are placed.

I meant the configuration of the soft-buttons.

@RayProudfoot

There are a lot of shortcuts which all can be configured at your personal needs.

If I were adding one shortcut, then other users might ask for adding another shortcut as a button and so on. Why not assign a shortcut for the 'highlight parking positions and their alignment' which is easy to remember? e.g. Ctrl + P, or Shift + P, or just P The shortcuts are just application wide, not system wide, so no conflict with other applications will happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

another question about the HDG UP Mode.

I use Aivlasoft on my Windows Tablet and allways in MvMap and HDG UP Mode.

But whenever i move the Map with the Finger, the MvMap Mode is deactivated ( right so far ), but also the HDG UP Mode is deactivated.

Then the MvMap Mode Button starts flashing and after 10 seconds the MvMap Mode is back activated.

So far so good.

But the HDG UP Mode is not reactivated.

Can you change it like that the HDG UP is also reactivated , if it was activated bevore moving the Map with the Finger  ?

Thanks

Matthias

• 3 weeks later...