No ILS data for some airports

mvdb

Hello,

Since I updated EFB V2 I can't see ILS approaches for some airports I fly to, for example EHRD and EHGG. These airports have an ILS approach but I can not see these approaches in EFB V2 any more. In EFB V1 these ILS approaches still show up correct.

Hi ??? (please sign you posts with your real name according to our Forum Rules)

EFB2 is for several reasons a bit more "picky" on the navaid information gathered through the respective airport BGL. It is of utmost importance that the ILS data contained in the respective BGL is identical to the one used in the currently installed AIRAC. Several airports had some changes on their ILSes. This is the way things are worldwide. Currently the following data are valid for the mentioned aiports:

For EHRD: ILS06  109.10 ROS

ILS24: 109.90 RSV

For EHGG: ILS23: 109.90 GRO

You might need to update your airports. If you are using default airports you may consider the excellend freeware of Hervé Sors' "World Navaid Package": https://aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

If Add-Ons are used for an airport you need to check with the Add-On developer or make the changes using ADE.