Automatically select Heading Up when taxiing?

Clorix

I've done a bit of searching to find an option to automatically enter Heading Up mode in Ground Chart view when I begin taxiing out to the runway after starting up my aircraft, but I am unable to find such an option.  Is this possible?  If so, how might I go about doing it?

Thanks!

Hi Urs, thanks for the reply.

I did sign my post with my real name.  It's in my signature, which I updated immediately prior to posting.

I also did read that chapter in the manual.  However, I'm looking for an option that automatically enables Heading Up orientation when I begin taxiing.  I don't see an option for that anywhere in that chapter, or elsewhere in the manual or on the forums.  I know about the option to automatically enable it after touchdown, but is there such an option for enabling it before takeoff as well?

Hi Cody,

sorry for not seeing your signature and also for not properly reading  your question (seems that I need more coffee in the morning).

To answer your question, no, there is no option which would allow to automatically engage the HDG UP when you start moving the aircraft.

• 1 year later...