Change Uplink Path

mroschk

Hello ?? (according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

What do you mean with "change" the path? And why do you want to change it?

On 2/2/2020 at 2:16 AM, mroschk said:

And why is EFB not importing SID/STAR from this File ?

The Uplink folder is considered to allow automatically loading of a flight plan (aka routing). SID, STAR and approach does not belong to a flight plan / or routing. SID, STAR and approach always have to be selected according to current weather conditions (wind!) and airport operations.

Both must have access to the Uplink directory to automatically load a flightplan.

'Uplink' is a folder within the data structure of the Client itself. It is being monitored by the Client. The Client has access to its own data folders.

Only one Client (or the Server) has to receive a flight plan via uplink. As soon as the flight plan has been received, it will be forwarded to the other Clients automatically.

For more details about the uplink function, please see the manual "6 DE Flugplan.pdf".

10 hours ago, mroschk said:

because i use 2 clients in my cockpit.

Both must have access to the Uplink directory to automatically load a flightplan.

Don't forget that you also can use the uplink directory in the server path. You have sooooo many possibilities to uplink😀! I'm sure one of those will fulfill your requirements...

Hello again,

i tried and it works fine .. thanks for the info.

But i have just loaded a test-flightplan from EDDP to EDDC.

After the FPL is loaded i click on PROC to insert SID and STAR.

For the SID it works fine, because in the PROC Window is EDDP as Airport selected.

But when i then click, in this window ( DEP/ARR is the Window Title, see attached Pic ), in the lower left corner at the ARRIVALS Button,

i get the Arrivals from EDDP displayed.

Why did i not get the EDDC Arrivals displayed , so that i can insert the STAR into the FPL ?

Thx 

as.JPG

On 2/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, mroschk said:

Why did i not get the EDDC Arrivals displayed , so that i can insert the STAR into the FPL ?

Because the DEP/ARR Window is (as so many other things) related to the ACTIVE airport. If you want to direct access the Arrivals of the destination airport of your route, try use the RSB-Buttons, that's why they have been introduced.