ILS KATL 8L PROFILE VIEW INCORRECT

rwilson881

11 minutes ago, rwilson881 said:

On approach to ILS 8L at KATL the profile view did not have the FAF or the IAF located on the profile at the right distance from the runway.

Hi ??? (please sign your posts with your real name according to our Forum Rules)

This is most probably a small bug that was lurking around for quite some time already on a few approaches. It mainly happens when the connection to the preceding approach transition or STAR fails. As I'm unable to reproduce it here, I presume that this is already corrected and will be puiblished in a future update.

Unfortunately the screenshot does not provide any details about the database you are using, I have tested with Navigraph cycle 2001 and Aerosoft cycle 2001. If you are using another cycle please let me know.

I'm not sure whether I have selected the same approach, as far as I could "read" it from the screenshot I selected:

- Final: ILS 08L, App-Trans JAAJJ and/or LARII,

- STAR: CHPPR1, Enroute-Trans MTHEW

I can confirm that with the next update #115 the profile view for the above mentioned approach and STAR will be depicted properly.