Missing ILS Rwy 28 in VIDP

Headley

Hello,

I read in other topics that for some airports ILS-data is missing.

I encounter a similar problem.

Some facts:

Running EFB v2 - build 114 

P3Dv4.5 HF2

I have updated the latest P3D-navaids update (https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html) Cycle 2001 just as i'm writing this. 

I have rebuild a new database, but that could not resolve my problem @ VIDP.

Problem:

After planning a flight (VECC-VIDP) (via PFPX and imported into EFB) when selecting the ARR-procedure, there is no ILS-data for Rwy 10 - 28 and 29 @ VIDP.

I'm pretty sure there is one, when looking in the airport information window - tab [Nearby Navaids] the ILS-designator and freq for all Rwy's are available, as my plane could intercept the ILS for Rwy 28.

Also i have only ils available for rwy's 09 - 11 - 29.

Rwy's 10 - 27 - 28 are not available (but they are there).  I can only select VOR/DME app's.

I have VIDP as addon (Imagine Sim), with is also recognised by EFB v2.  It has priority above the stock BGL-file.

I provide the BGL hereby witch has priority by EFB.

I had the same problem @ VECC earlier today, but after updating with the latest P3D-navaids that problem was resolved.  Here i have no addon.  

So i guess the problem will be the addon-bgl :-(

Hope you can find my problem?

VIDP_ADEX_ADE_without_T2.BGL

2 hours ago, Headley said:

Hello,

I read in other topics that for some airports ILS-data is missing.

I encounter a similar problem.

Some facts:

Running EFB v2 - build 114 

P3Dv4.5 HF2

I have updated the latest P3D-navaids update (https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html) Cycle 2001 just as i'm writing this. 

I have rebuild a new database, but that could not resolve my problem @ VIDP.

Problem:

After planning a flight (VECC-VIDP) (via PFPX and imported into EFB) when selecting the ARR-procedure, there is no ILS-data for Rwy 10 - 28 and 29 @ VIDP.

I'm pretty sure there is one, when looking in the airport information window - tab [Nearby Navaids] the ILS-designator and freq for all Rwy's are available, as my plane could intercept the ILS for Rwy 28.

Also i have only ils available for rwy's 09 - 11 - 29.

Rwy's 10 - 27 - 28 are not available (but they are there).  I can only select VOR/DME app's.

I have VIDP as addon (Imagine Sim), with is also recognised by EFB v2.  It has priority above the stock BGL-file.

I provide the BGL hereby witch has priority by EFB.

I had the same problem @ VECC earlier today, but after updating with the latest P3D-navaids that problem was resolved.  Here i have no addon.  

So i guess the problem will be the addon-bgl :-(

Hope you can find my problem?

VIDP_ADEX_ADE_without_T2.BGL 33.65 kB · 1 download

Hi William

Yes, it's obvious. The correct ILS data are as follows:

ILS09     D108.50   IDIA

ILS10     D109.50   IDEL

ILS11     D111.30   IDMR

ILS27     D110.50   IDLH

ILS28     D110.30   IPLM

ILS29     D110.90   IDGM

Obviously some of the ILS IDs are not correct anymore. A correct ID is required to properly identify the ILS. If you are familiar with ADE you may be able to apply the corrections to the respective BGL.

EDIT: I see that the original BGL provided by the Add-On developer has almost all DME's and sone GP wrongly positioned! This file is a complete mess! You might try this BGL below to see correct DME placement and correct ILS IDs of all Navaids.

VIDP_ADEX_ADE_without_T2.bgl

Just make sure that this replacement is only valid for the configuration "without_T2". If you chose to select another configuration the old and erroneous BGL will again be activated. Also before replacing the BGL set the original BGL to OFF or remove it to a safe place before copying the replacement into the scenery path.

Hi Oskar,

This new BGL just did the trick :-)

All works fine now and properly aligned.

20 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

EDIT: I see that the original BGL provided by the Add-On developer has almost all DME's and sone GP wrongly positioned! This file is a complete mess! You might try this BGL below to see correct DME placement and correct ILS IDs of all Navaids.

Correct, when approaching onto short final and coming out of the fog i was off the centerline, in fact if i did not correct manual i ended on the grass...

With ImagineSim i had some more issue's regarding there support with other scenery's witch are more recent 😕

VIDP is one of there addon's called "legacy" ...

I think i will focus on working with ADE indeed...

Thanks again for your great and fast support😊