LIMF ILS missing

drforwe

Good evening,

I also have the ILS problem missing at Turin airport (it's the LIMF product of RFSCENERYBUILDING) ...

I have already searched the forum but I have not been able to solve the problem even when working on AFCAD.

Any help or solution?
Thank you
Davide Rosso

31 minutes ago, drforwe said:

Good evening,

I also have the ILS problem missing at Turin airport (it's the LIMF product of RFSCENERYBUILDING) ...

I have already searched the forum but I have not been able to solve the problem even when working on AFCAD.

Any help or solution?
Thank you
Davide Rosso

Hello Davide,

Could you provide the active BGL for LIMF? I'm afraid this one is still using the old frequency 109.50, ID CAS. Current (correct) would be: 108.7, ID ITOC. EFB can only display an ILS which matches the current datacycle.

I tried to modify the LIMF AFCAD with ADE. I was unable to change the ILS ID of the AFCAD file of the scenario (RFSCENERYBUILDING), so I inserted a new ILS with the correct data (frequency and ID). Now everything works on both EFB and sim, but the "old" ILS cannot be eliminated (or at least I can do it): I don't think it creates problems, however.

I attach the updated file, thanks for the help.

Davide

LIMF_ADEP4_DR_NEW.bgl

LIMF .jpg

8 hours ago, drforwe said:

I tried to modify the LIMF AFCAD with ADE. I was unable to change the ILS ID of the AFCAD file of the scenario (RFSCENERYBUILDING), so I inserted a new ILS with the correct data (frequency and ID). Now everything works on both EFB and sim, but the "old" ILS cannot be eliminated (or at least I can do it): I don't think it creates problems, however.

I attach the updated file, thanks for the help.

Davide

LIMF_ADEP4_DR_NEW.bgl 37 kB · 1 download

Hi Davide,

Yes, that's one way to do it and that's the way many designers change an old stock ILS by inserting the new "on top" of the old one. The only side effect is that the old ILS is still also tuneable on the old 190.50 frequency with the old ID CAS. Nothing else happens.

Nevertheless I have attached my own version of the new BGL with the new ILS only and the GS and ILS-DME moved to the correct position.

LIMF_ADEP4_ow_new.bgl