P3D v4 and EFB2 graphical issue

black4956

Hi Bernd,

Well, in fact those "graphic issues" look like oversized AI-Traffic Symbols. Please check the size setting in the start menu under "Settings/aircraft". However, I must admit that I never have seen them soooo big as the size is limited to a figure of 3, which is by far smaller that this. Standard value is 0.8. Please submit a Support file for the Client to check the issue thoroughly.

2 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Hi Bernd,

Well, in fact those "graphic issues" look like oversized AI-Traffic Symbols. Please check the size setting in the start menu under "Settings/aircraft". However, I must admit that I never have seen them soooo big as the size is limited to a figure of 3, which is by far smaller that this. Standard value is 0.8. Please submit a Support file for the Client to check the issue thoroughly.

Hi,

everything is okay now!  :-) I only had to adjust the standard value into 0.8. I don't know why but the value was too high (3.0). :-(

Anyway thanks a lot for your reply.

Merry X-Mas and a happy 2020!!!

cheers

Bernd

18 minutes ago, black4956 said:

Hi,

everything is okay now!  :-) I only had to adjust the standard value into 0.8. I don't know why but the value was too high (3.0). :-(

Anyway thanks a lot for your reply.

Merry X-Mas and a happy 2020!!!

cheers

Bernd

Hi Bernd,

Great to hear that it works normally now. With best wishes for 2020!