After MyTraffic Professional 6 installation EFB2 client showing AI and My aircraft at the wrong places on the ground maps

Mario Richard

Windows7 64 bit;

Prepare3d v3.4;

ORBX GLOBAL and VECTOR;

Activesky Next;

EFB2 server is located on the flightsim computer;

EFB2 client is on a remote computer.

HI, I decided to reinstall My traffic Prfessional 6 after having not using it for a couple of years. I installed it on another hard drive and It worked great. Until I have noticed that inside the simulator all the AIs are sitting axactly at their gates and my own aircraft also but when looking at the EFB2 Client map, all the aircrafts are OFF their respectual locations  including my own aircraft. Here I would post a picture of what is going but I can't because of size restriction. Could someone help me to fix this please. Thank you.

Regards,

Mario Richard

Client_201912062030.txt.zip

HI Guys, I have solved my problem. It looked like my AI scenery files were in double. It was my fault. I put the AI scenery path in a add-ons.xml file that I had created and also loaded the AI scenery in the P3D scenery Library. I removed the path in the add-ons.xml file and voila! 

I love EFB2 and Thank you for your hard work guys!

EFB2 is the best!

Mario