SimpleCam and FSLabs Airbus

I have P3Dv4.5 and the FS Labs Airbus A320 and A319. My version of simplecam is v1.1.14. I have today saved succesfully some views for the A319IAE and I thought I would put those view into the other versions of the FSLabs Airbus but I cannot find where it is saving the simplecam files. Is it stored outside the default place of C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Aivlasoft\Simplecam?

You will notice the simplecam file for the A319.IAE is not today's date suggesting the file has not been amended although I have amended the views and saved the views for the FSLabs A319.IAE today.

Thank-you.

Michael Houghton

version2.png

Hi Michael,

1 hour ago, MajorMike said:

Is it stored outside the default place of C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Aivlasoft\Simplecam?

No, there is no other path than the path you mentioned.

Are you sure that the column 'Date modified' does really indicate the 'date modified' and not the 'date created'?

Is it possible that an AntiVirus or Backup program automatically replaces old files without notice?

Thanks for the reply. 

I have resolved the problem. Because the Airbus A319 I used to make the views  had IAE after it I used the simplecam file called A319IAE.simplecam file in the list at 

'C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Aivlasoft\Simplecam' to rename as A320.simplecam

Tonight I tried to use the file just called A319.simplecam and renamed it as A320.simplecam. This has succesfully copied the views into the A320