Client not displaying stands at LFPG, as it used to.

CaptainK77W

Hi all,

So, last week or so, I used to fly in/out from LFPG on Navdata 1911 (or 12). Everything was working perfectly, the runways were showing, and the stands were as well. Now, I head back into the sim to start a flight from LFPG, but I notice that all the stands are missing, and the airport layout itself is quite outdated (https://prnt.sc/pynz7m). I have no idea what happened since then. All of my other airports are working perfectly fine. 

What can I do?

Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, CaptainK77W said:

Hi all,

So, last week or so, I used to fly in/out from LFPG on Navdata 1911 (or 12). Everything was working perfectly, the runways were showing, and the stands were as well. Now, I head back into the sim to start a flight from LFPG, but I notice that all the stands are missing, and the airport layout itself is quite outdated (https://prnt.sc/pynz7m). I have no idea what happened since then. All of my other airports are working perfectly fine. 

What can I do?

Thanks in advance. 

Hi ??? (please sign your posts with your real name as per our Forum Rules)

Please check in the Client's information window, which airport installation is being used for drawing the Ground Layout. As a Basic rule, a ground layout is not dependent at all of the AIRAC Cycle in use, but only of the Add-On (or default) BGL.

An example is shown below for my installation of LSZH Zurich. The BGL listed as 1) is the one used for ground layout.

INF_WIN.png.90eb4a13eb626dc416a5559c1daa41cd.png

2 hours ago, CaptainK77W said:

Hi Oskar, 

I did check for the .bgl files in the "i" section, but I don't know what to do with that.

Giancarlo.

Hi Giancarlo,

The BGL in line 1) indicates the BGL used for drawing the ground layout. I see however from your screenshot that indeed not one single parking stand is displayed. I must say that I haven't seen this yet to-date. Therefore it might be important for us to know what BGL is used to draw. Do you by chance use FsAerodata or any other tool that replaces orignal BGLs?

23 minutes ago, CaptainK77W said:

Hey Oskar,

Not at all. I don't use anything that could possibly change my .BGL files. The closest I can think of is ORBX, but the textures themselves are fine. 

Giancarlo.

Hi Giancarlo,

I still don't know the BGL that is resposible for the ground layout. Could you please copy the content of line 1) of the Information Page? We need to have a start at a specific point, and that's the BGL responsible for drawing the ground layout. After that we can start digging deeper into the problem.

9 hours ago, CaptainK77W said:

Screenshot_488.png.e928c9e18840cb9ce766b22e3501dc50.png

Hey Oskar,

Here are the three lines that appear at the airport with the issue, LFPG. I guess we need to focus on 2) and 3)? LFPO worked just fine.

Giancarlo.

Hi Giancarlo,

I see that there is a file "LFPG_Default_ADEX_JSD.bgl" in the JetStream Design Paris Orly path. It's this file which obviously creates the wrong layout. This file controls AI traffic of LFPG. You have to set this file to OFF with the JetStream Design Paris Orly Configurator. It's the file that controls the LFPG AI Traffic within the installation of LFPO. It should only be used if no other LFPG install is in your scenery.