Ridiculous proposal by Navigraph

Captain45

Those who are on Navigraph's FMS Data must have received the email with the news that FMS Data will not be available anymore in the near future. They are going to offer only one product: Charts, for (in my case) 8,30 euro (plus 21% VAT) a month. I paid 27,71 euro A YEAR for what I need. Okay, the Jeppesen charts are more detailed than the ones from AivlaSoft EFB. Very true. But I really don't need that detail and what they offer is way above my budget. I think I'm not the only one.

I wrote them an email (like probably a few thousand others) that I will wave 'goodbye' to them and switch to Aerosoft. Soon, in Paderborn champagne is sold out for sure. I sure hope Navigraph will soon realize that they are going to  loose a big chunck of customers and so a lot of money. Maybe they come to their sences.

Happy flying,

Dirk

The flood of protests against Navigraph's idea to cancel FMS Data has had an effect. FMS DATA will continued to be available in the same way it was until today. I think they learned a lesson.

Cheers,

Dirk

Based on their email on today 19th of November