CaptainZoeTheCat

Airports not found - version 2.1 Build #113

Hi Erick,

please provide a set of support files, one from the Server and one from the Client. They should cover the same time. Thanks.

Hi Erick,

from what I can read in the logfiles, it seems that the 'scenery.cfg' file is either corrupted, or the path to this file is somehow corrupt.

The scanning process only lists 13 layers of scenery, which is definitely not correct. The default installation has around 120 layers.

I don't know your installation but I see that sometimes the drive letter is given as X:\ (in capital letters) and sometimes as x:\. Are you working with virtual drives or similar, maybe so called 'junctions' ? What also is an indication of a non-usual operating system installation is that the path "\Program Files (x86)" is located at drive X:\ and not (as usually) on drive C:\.

It's almost impossible to give you the right advice in this situation. First what I were checking is the file 'scenery.cfg'. It seems that this file is corrupted. If this does not help, I don't know what else could help, except to do a fresh and clean installation of at least the flight simulator, but maybe also the operating system.