EFB v2 on tablet

XxSlyserxX

Due to the libraries used for this application, other platforms than MS Windows are not a valuable option at the time. They easiest solution in this regard are so called "extended screen" software applications. They offer you to use the screen of a device with a different os just as a display device. Search for "Extend windows screen to android/ipad". Here two suggestions:

Android: https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/use-your-android-device-as-second-monitor-for-your-windows-pc-0175646/

iPad: https://www.howtogeek.com/100886/how-to-use-your-ipad-as-a-second-monitor-for-your-pc-or-mac/

Good day!

Thank you for your answer and the link for the application, I will try it to see if it works better than the one I currently have.  you work at AivlaSoft?  yes I think the library is heavy but Navigraph has managed to make an application, while they too the library is quite heavy, so it would say that yours would be even heavier?

54 minutes ago, XxSlyserxX said:

you work at AivlaSoft?

No.

Regarding the library, I was talking about the framework used to code applications, and not the library provided as a function of the application. The code library used for EFB is .Net Framework, which is a product by Microsoft. There are currently no stable solutions to my knowledge to use .NET based applications on platforms other than Windows.

have you planned to release an application that will be compatible with tablet Samsung and IPad?

I would like a confirmation from someone at Aivlasoft

As @KiloJuliett already answered, EFB is based on .NET framework which is a product by Microsoft. We currently do not have plans to bring an EFB to the market which is either based on iOS or Android.