No ILS on EGPH

jodle

19 minutes ago, jodle said:

On EGPH there is no ILS procedure in EFB.
I was writing about it in navigraph forum: https://forum.navigraph.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8380

Hi Lukas,

I cannot read your post in the Navigraph Forum as I have no login. Nevertheless I see both ILS 06 and 24 on my install.What EGPH scenery do you have installed? Maybe a problem with your scenery?

Well, it's difficult to say. FSAerodata obvioulsy does not provide all necessary information. In the standard database all ILS' of EGPH are present. You may also check the sorting order of all scenery entries. I take it that you use ORBX central for priority layering. I have no idea how it handles FSAerodata in that context. I just see in your first screenshot that the FSAerodata files are above the EGPH installation of ORBX thus possibly inhibiting proper display of the contents of the original EGPH bgl from ORBX.

18 minutes ago, jodle said:

Disabling FSAEROdata - solve problem. BTW thx for interest and support. Writing them about problem.

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for reporting. I was hoping that someone else using FSAerodata would give a comprehensive answer here, but obviously noone was around 😀 We have been facing a few problems with FSAerodata, but so far all could be sorted out. My guess is that it is imperative to know about proper layering of all FSAerodata files in respect to the other airport BGLs. I have checked the Airport BGL of EGPH in my own install. It shows all ILS's at the proper place.

• 2 weeks later...