EGLC

ERDAL

I was planing a Flight with X-Plane tonight. From EGLC to LSGG. Well, there is non EGLC on Client at all. Though I have, a few days ago updated to new Navigraph (1911). I'll try again, but London City is not in it. There is only 3 Airports: EGLF, EGLJ, EGLL.

1 hour ago, Husnu said:

I was planing a Flight with X-Plane tonight. From EGLC to LSGG. Well, there is non EGLC on Client at all. Though I have, a few days ago updated to new Navigraph (1911). I'll try again, but London City is not in it. There is only 3 Airports: EGLF, EGLJ, EGLL.

Hi ???? (please sign your post with your real name according to our Forum Rules)

Whether an airport is available in EFB2 is not primarily dependend on the AIRAC cycle. It needs to be in your X-Plane Custom Scenery. I see that you have also posted in another thread about the same problem. You have obviously messed up your scenery database in X-Plane. Please do not cross-post about the same issue. It will not facilitate our work within the forum.

Please make sure that all your scenery is properlys administered in the "scenery_packs.ini" file. Thereafter update the Navdata using the tab "Update Navdata (1)". Thereafter rebuild the database using the tab "Update Simulator (2)".

If still no success please post a set of Support Files.

update.thumb.png.7ee4ad1e9c74e70fd2aea9251ff4a6b3.png