DTNH AIRPORT NOT AVAILABLE

f.skywalker

3 hours ago, f.skywalker said:

Hallo AivlaSoft Team,

the Airport ENFIDHA (DTNH) is not in the Database.

Can you help  for this Problem.

Greatings from EDDM

Frank

Hi Frank,

Please be  a bit more specific. Sim used? AddOn used? Just be advised that DTNH Enfidia is NOT contained in P3DV4 default database. I can only check on P3DV4, however my guess is that it is also missing in FSX.

Hi Frank,

I have checked this installation on my system and indeed, DTNH is not recognized. Recompiling the AFCAD file "AFD_DTNH.bgl" shows a lot of errors, among them an erroneous COM frequency, which must be in the correct range for EFB as EFB2 now also deals with 8.33 kHz spacing and furthermore for any reason that we don't know there are double ILS's on both sides and among other things the navaids are also not properly positioned and named (all ILS's are named ILS27!!). So as a conclusion the original BGL supplied by FSDG is not compiled with the most recent "bglcomp" from the P3DV4 SDK.

I have recompiled and corrected the BGL and attached below. Please do not OVERWRITE the old BGL but just set it to OFF and place the newly created BGL into the scenery path of your DTNH installation. Then rebuild the database and everything should be ok.

AFD_DTNH.bgl

• 3 years later...