STD/STA and Flight Number, Airline name on the flight log?

Kyle Kahn

Hi Aivlasoft,

Could you please record more information on the flight log? Such as scheduled time of departure/arrival (Runway Time), scheduled enroute time, block fuel time, Airline name and a flight number? I use simbrief to retrieve the flight plan and I was asked to fill the STD/STA and these blanks. They just didn't appear on the flight log unfortunately. 

Thank you for the assistace,

Kahn

1 hour ago, aivlasoft said:

Is "yes" related to the first or the second question? 🙄

Some data provided by OFP is inconsistent with the data on the second page of flight plan creation such as FOB time STD etc. I will have to re-enter these numbers in the blanks sometimes.

Also it would be nice if we can add some notes on the final flight log or make after-flight flight log editable.

1 hour ago, Kyle Kahn said:

Some data provided by OFP is inconsistent with the data on the second page of flight plan creation such as FOB time STD etc.

What means "etc"?

I just did a quick test and created a flight plan on SimBrief.com. The only field which is set to 00:00 is FOB. This is because the FOB time is not provided in the section 'ICAO Flight plan' of the OFP which is parsed by EFB. If you plan with PFPX for example, the FOB field is properly filled.

Could you please provide a flight plan created by SimBrief and a screenshot of the second page of the flight plan creation dialog which contains more fields than just FOB which are not properly set? Thanks.

10 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

What means "etc"?

I just did a quick test and created a flight plan on SimBrief.com. The only field which is set to 00:00 is FOB. This is because the FOB time is not provided in the section 'ICAO Flight plan' of the OFP which is parsed by EFB. If you plan with PFPX for example, the FOB field is properly filled.

Yes FOB time is 0:00. I guess I need to manually add these numbers then.

I have set STD at 16:00z in simbrief however it parses as 15:37z in efb. Sometimes WTC is not recognized as well. Other than that it's good. Could you please add those information to the “after-flight” flight log that is generated by EFB after touchdown? And make the flight log editable so we can take some notes?