Kilimanjaro (HTKJ)

Marcel Durieux

Hello - I have the AeroSoft Kilimanjaro addon for FSX-SE,  bought as DLC from Steam. It installs through the Steam client. Despite updating the database, EFB2 keeps using the default airport layout, which results in aircrafts in the wrong locations (see images). I have uninstalled and reinstalled it, rebuilt the database multiple times, manually removed the addon and put it back in, but I can't get it fixed.

I assume the problem is with the way the addon is installed into the Steam product, but does anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this?

Thank you!

Marcel Durieux

Here I am on the simulator:

image.thumb.png.d5d1eb0ea0df672418dab03d21dffe71.png

And here is my plane position as indicated by EFB2 (I should be at position 3, just about at the "W" of "TWR):

image.png.435eb11ac163e148057076f76dade1c0.png

Hi Marcel

Unfortunately I'm not current on FSX:SE. My knowledge however is that also FSX:SE uses a conventional scenery.cfg file. Whenerver this file is properly recognized, EFB2 should be able to read the scenery location properly also. There could however be a problem in recognizing the proper path for the scenery.cfg, as Steam uses it in different locations, depending on whether at the time of the Installation of FSX:SE another copy of FSX was still installed or not. There is in any case a solution to this problem. It would be great if someone more knowledegable of FS:SE would dial in here.