EDDF Professional Problem ground

3 hours ago, lolocool16 said:

Hello All,

Since a few days, I have problems I no longer have the Frankfurt ground and SID procedure,

I look at the EDDF informations and I realize that there are 3 files that make up the ground.

But the file number 3 seems strange to me how to make sure that aivlasoft doesn't use it?

Hi ??? (please orbserve our Forum rules and sing your posts with your real name)

Yes, that looks indeed wrong. Which version of Frankfurt Professional do you use? When checking my install I do not see this "EDDF_Dyn_Light.BGL". However there are 4 other dynamic lights BGLs which have no influence on EFB Ground Senery depiction.. Furthermore I see that your installation is still in the \ecosystem folder, which means that you haven't used the most recent istaller named "AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-FRANKFURT-20_PROF_P3DV4_V110.exe". Could you please check and advise?

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.e2db3d707d2c63d7f8f0ed49e81588be.pngHello,

For information, I use other dynamic lighting for EDDF,

https://www.inibuilds.com/dl-germany

I use EDDF v1.10 well. (lasted version)

For information: aerosoft scenery install well in ecosystem

I reinstalled eddf and dynamic lighting and everything is now working

but there's nothing to do so that the aivlasoft scenery doesn't take the bgl?

thx.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

2 hours ago, Loïc Lourdel said:

Hello,

For information, I use other dynamic lighting for EDDF,

https://www.inibuilds.com/dl-germany

I use EDDF v1.10 well. (lasted version)

For information: aerosoft scenery install well in ecosystem

I reinstalled eddf and dynamic lighting and everything is now working

but there's nothing to do so that the aivlasoft scenery doesn't take the bgl?

thx.

Well, Loïc,

That's exactly the problem. This is a third party BGL which seemingly contains airport information that do not conform to the BGL standards. I can't suggest anything else than deactivating this BGL or ask the developer to issue a BGL that does not conflict with other airport information. The standard BGLs  for dynamic lighting from Aerosoft's Original installer do not issue any conflicts.

There is however also the solution to use the EDDF.BGL from here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3005-afcad/  according to these terms of use (put it into the AFCAD Folder in EFB2's documents path). This will also eliminate the superfluous stub RWYs 18R/36L and 18L/36R.

Hello,

I realize that I still have the same problem.

I also realize that it is since the last update that I have this problem, it is impossible for you to fix it? on many scenes we have several people have changed the dynamic lighting because the default one are not correct for the performances

you can't add an option or check what we want as bgl or not it will fix the problem but know that I have always used inibuild dynamic lighting since I bought aivlasoft EFB V2 and I had no problems before the last update you made the build 110

thx.

Hello Loïc,

This has nothing to do with our update or with dynamic lights! This has simply to do with the way this Add-On developer compiles his BGLs. We cannot consider each and every developer using his own method of compiling BGLs. Please follow the instructions above for the AFCAD replacement and your problem is gone.

Unfortunately, the problem is not solved,

I don't have the ground...

I use the AFCAD EDDF remplacement and i have just SID and STAR but dont ground =(

I understand your point of view with the developers but it still works very well before the last update, and here I have the same problem with EDDM T2G the BGL problem was not a problem before the update .

Thank you, Loïc,

I Have checked the logged lines for EDDF:

E:\Prepar3D\Scenery\0601\scenery\APX50140.bgl (53) Base
     E:\Prepar3D\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional\scenery\EDDF_AFX-OP07.BGL (2147483647) Full
     E:\Prepar3D\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional\scenery\EDDF_Dyn_Light.bgl (2147483647) Full
     C:\Users\LOIC\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\AFCAD\EDDF.bgl (2147483647) Full

this should show up in the same order on the (i) Information Page, numbered from top to bottom, the AFCAD entry being # 1). Other than that I don't see any anomalies.

Furthermore I have installed the DYN lights from inibuilds on my system and it shows the following:

608579268_EDDF_.thumb.png.9ec4fbd89737cf11d6fd054eee97954d.png

The A/C positioned short of 25C and all entries for EDDF in the correct order. If this is the same on your install and you still do not have the Ground Layout depicted, then I must honestly say that I'm lost. The AFCAD entry on top and still no ground layout is something that is simply not possible according to EFB2's display logic.

Can you post a screenshot of the (i) Information Page?

1 hour ago, Loïc Lourdel said:

Hello,

THE AFCAD fonctionnaly ... I dont inderstand ..

Well, the purpose of the AFCAD file(s) is to allow drawing a ground map despite problems within the regular BGLs. It does in no way affect the simulator scenery and is for EFB2 only. If you still don't see the airport ground layout, there's no other possibility than to deactivate the questionable "EDDF_Dyn_light.bgl" within EFB2 as it should not be there anyway, until we have found a solution to the problem. Don't worry, this will affect again only EFB2 and not the simulator scenery. Se also Manual 4 Database, chapter 2.7 EFB specific "AFCAD" files.

Take the follwing steps:

- locate the directory "C:\Users\LOIC\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\"

- within that directory locate the file "BglSceneryExclude.txt"

- open that file with a text editor

- at the very bottom the last line shoud read: "file:worldwc.bgl"

- below that line add a new line in exactly the same format: "file:EDDF_Dyn_Light.bgl"

- make sure that you type the filename EXACTLY as the one you downloaded from inibuilds

- save the texfile and re-run the DbBuilder

with this exclusion the file "file:EDDF_Dyn_Light.bgl" should not show up in the (i)Information List anymore. As soon as we have located the main problem, we will issue an update for EFB2. And again, just to make sure: this exclusion procedure does not affect the simulator scenery at all. If is only for EFB2 display optimization.