ILS Navigation procedures missing at LIRF

I have the Mega airport Rome from Aerosoft installed and I was surprised to notice that after the update to Airac 1909 all ILS procedures disappeared from the Aivlasoft EFB 2 Flight plan.

I also noticed that the runway 07C/34C is missing. See attached screenshot.

I had the same problem with LIMC from the same developer a few days ago and Oscar solved the problem by sending me a new BGL file. Our conversation is probably still on the forum.

Am I having the same BGL file problem or has it something to do with Navigraph.

Please advise.Thanking you for your help.

Best regards

Michel

Hi Michel,

I see that you are using Aerosoft's Rome2015. I see exactly the same on my installation. Very strange! Although this version of the airport does not feature the Center RWYs, it should at least have the remaining ILS' and respective procedures displayed. I use the NavDataPro dataset, but no difference. On the default LIRF everything is as it should. We will have to investigate why this happens.

2 hours ago, Michel Bigaignon said:

Hi Oskar,

In fact, this is very strange. Before the updating to Airac 1909 the ILS procedures were ok.

I will wait for your advise

Best regards

Michel

Hi Michel,

Please replace the original LIRF-AF.BGL by the one attached below. As usual do not delete the old BGL but set it to OFF. The reason for the "misbehaviour" could be traced to a very "uncommon" handling of the BGL by the designer. For any unknown reason he decided to  have each of the main RWYs doubled, which causes havoc to EFB2. What we could not reproduce is your mentioned behaviour with the previous AIRAC cycle. We have tested it with AIRAC 1908 and all the ILS' were missing there too.

Could it be that you have installed the LIRF airport just recently? With the P3D default airport all RWY and procedures are properly depicted.

LIRF_AF.bgl

Just re-run the DbBuilder and all will be ok. This BGL also includes the missing RWY 16C/34C which is missing in Aerosoft's Payware LIRF Rome 2015.

• 1 month later...

Good morning Oski

I just had the same problem with missing ILS frequencies at Fiuminicino LIRF.

I just found your investigation and help within this threads here.

I also corrected the airport layout .bgl as instructed here and it works now perfect.

Thanks for your outstanding help and support.

regards Roger