Wrong runways shown for LGRP

I am baffled by the EFB Client showing the wrong runways for Just Flight Rodos LGRP addon airport. They show as 06/24 when they should be 07/25.

P3D v4.5, EFB Server v2.1 Build #109; Client v2.1 Build #109.

I have checked the AFCAD using ADE and the runways are shown as 07/25. In P3D Airport selection they are 07/25. I tried Enhance / Update Runways in the Database but when I enter LGRP the runways are returned as 07/25. So I abandoned that.

Here are the entries in the airportFiles_P3D4.txt...

LGRP D:\P3Dv4\Scenery\0602\scenery\APX55190.bgl (53) Base
D:\P3Dv4\SimMarket\JustSim-LGRP P3Dv4\data\scenery\AFX_LGRP.bgl (259) COM, and more

No duplicate AFCAD apart from the default but that's never been a problem with other addon airports.

runwayMappings_P3Dv4-NG.txt contains no entries for LGRP.

I would attach the BGL but I have run out of space and cannot find a way of clearing all the files I attached when I was a beta tester. Hope you can thrown some light on this problem and free up some space for me.

30 minutes ago, RayProudfoot said:

Update. I've just remembered EFB will use Navigraph data for runways so I've posted on Navigraph asking them to check the designations.

Ray,

I'm afraid Navigraph cannot give you any help in that as their data are following the present AIRAC (if you have installed the most recent AIRAC Cycle 1908...). Have you checked Ctrl+Alt+A to see what AIRAC RWY is present on your installation?

33 minutes ago, RayProudfoot said:

Affirm Oskar. I cannot see a delete option. I have exceeded my allowance by a factor of around 8. Maybe I’ve broken it! 😁

In fact it is kinda like that😀 The forum software is not very helpful when you are allowed to exceed your allowance for e.g. betatesting. This is something the Forum Admin (aka Urs) needs to kick in. My abilities in that respect are too much restricted (in any way...😉)

2 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

In fact it is kinda like that😀 The forum software is not very helpful when you are allowed to exceed your allowance for e.g. betatesting. This is something the Forum Admin (aka Urs) needs to kick in. My abilities in that respect are too much restricted (in any way...😉)

In fairness, it was an unusual situation. Urs, feel free to delete the entire contents. Nothing is relevant now.