Unable to download SimBrief flight plan

Hello,

I have recently downloaded build 109 of Aivlasoft EFB for X-Plane 11.

I logged into the SimBrief website and saved the flight plan I had created. However, when I select the SimBrief tab inside the create flight plan box within the client I received the following message, even after entering my account ID:

Could not download SimBrief flight plan.

The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Do you have any suggestions about how I might overcome this problem?

Regards, 

Phil Burns

Moved to proper thread by Amin

1 hour ago, billferns said:

Hello,

I have recently downloaded build 109 of Aivlasoft EFB for X-Plane 11.

I logged into the SimBrief website and saved the flight plan I had created. However, when I select the SimBrief tab inside the create flight plan box within the client I received the following message, even after entering my account ID:

Could not download SimBrief flight plan.

The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Do you have any suggestions about how I might overcome this problem?

Regards, 

Phil Burns

Moved to proper thread by Amin

Hi Phil,

This usually happens, when AIRAC Cycle of the SimBrief Flightplan is not in accordance with the AIRAC Cycle of EFB2. Please check. The best remedy would be to create the Flightplan immediately before transferring into EFB.

Hi Phil,

additionally you can copy/paste the following URL into the address bar of your browser:

https://www.simbrief.com/api/xml.fetcher.php?userid=999999

Where "999999" must be replaced by your own SimBrief account-id.  The account-id can be found by opening a New Flight, scrolling to the Optional Entries section, and checking the default value of the "Pilot ID" option.

This way the browser shows a small XML-formatted page which includes a more detailed error text which unfortunately cannot be read by EFB itself. Maybe this additional text helps to find the cause for the problem. If there is no error, the entire flight plan (also XML-formatted) will be displayed.