Where ons Earth is NZWN ...?

Where on Earth is Wellington - New Zealand (NZWN) ...?

• Latest Airac installed
  • Flightbeam Scenery installed (afcad correct)

Wrote new database (11 times !!)

Nada, ziltch, zero -> not a dot or a spot of NZWN anywhere in the EFB ........???

• Here is the strangest part: you load a flightplan [e.g. KLAX/NZWN) and the NZWN shows on the sidebar and you could even do ARR but the moment you land at the airport then there is nothing ... only the all the AI traffic and yourself on the Client screen and no airport (afcad layout). Weird!?

PS: and on a different note ...

... why will the Server not automatically go to tray after startup - it doesn't matter how many times you tick the box in SETTINGS??

Hi Terblanche Jordaan,

It's just a guess, but maybe the airport NZWN is not available due to the limitations of the currently loaded aircraft profile?

What happens if you try to select NZWN from the airport selection dialog? Is it available? If not, is it available after you press the key "PRFL Filter"?

As for the Server is not going down to the tray, did you already try to search this forum for this? 

5 hours ago, Terblanche said:

Where on Earth is Wellington - New Zealand (NZWN) ...?

• Here is the strangest part: you load a flightplan [e.g. KLAX/NZWN) and the NZWN shows on the sidebar and you could even do ARR but the moment you land at the airport then there is nothing ... only the all the AI traffic and yourself on the Client screen and no airport (afcad layout). Weird!?

Please check the "Runway Min Length" in the A/C Profile Filter Tab of your A/C. If it is above the RWY length of NZWN, then EFBv2 behaves exactly the way you drescribed - not weird but by design ...😀

3 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

It's just a guess, but maybe the airport NZWN is not available due to the limitations of the currently loaded aircraft profile?

What happens if you try to select NZWN from the airport selection dialog? Is it available? If not, is it available after you press the key "PRFL Filter"?

Oh my oh my ... I haven't thought about that. NZWN = 6729" (2050m) and although they easily land and take-off a B787-900 from Wellington, the EFB had the min runway to 2200m and I've now reset it to 2000m and will see what it comes up on the next flight. Thanks a lot.

Will do a search for "Server not going to tray ..."