KDFW Navigraph AIRAC 1907 KDFW No STARS

ahuimanu

8 minutes ago, ahuimanu said:

No STARS showing for KDFW for the current AIRAC cycle from Navigraph.

Hi Jeff,

Please re-install the AIRAC Cycle 1907 and re-run the DBBuilder (Tab "Update Navdata"). Thereafter if nothing has changed please post the set of Support Files. I don't see any missing STARs on my NavDataPro 1907 Cycle.

Jeff,

I don't see any errors during database creation, except the one concerning YWCH from new ORBX AUSV2, which has been discussed and solved here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3649-orbx-australia-v2/?tab=comments#comment-22349

Do you see missing procedures only in KDFW or also on other airports? I see that you are using FsAerodata, however this should not have any impact to the EFB database creation - at least as far as we have learned till today, as EFB does not read procedures from BGLs, but only navaids and airport data.

As I'm not familiar with FsAerodata, could yo check if there is a possibility to deactivate the FsAerodata Files, then re-run the DBBuilder with deactivated FsAerodata files and check again for KDFW?

18 hours ago, ahuimanu said:

Hi Oskar,

That seemed to have some effect - turning off fsaerodata.  Now I see the STARs.

Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for reporting. We will have to investigate what can be done in this respect. Up to now we didn't have any report about "misbehaviour" when using FsAerodata. The main problem is that any 3rd party simulator data replacing default data are out of reach for us. The only exception is with Hervé Sors' Navaid Updates: https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html which work flawlessly with EFB as they only replace default BGLs. It will therefore take some time until we can come up with a solution. Just be aware that EFB does not warrant compatibility with FsAerodata.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jeff,

you should try EFB Build #109, which is available from today.

Urs fixed some problems regarding FSAerodata and also improved the matching of ILS-facilities to runways.

For me this new build works perfectly, so hopefully your problems can be fixed too 🙂

Regards

Marc