Folders in Client are empty

10 hours ago, jfmitch1716 said:

The folders  shown in the snapshot, although they exist, are empty.  I have saved a few  aircraft under Profiles and have saved over a dozen routes.  I don't understand what is going on.

James Mitchell

Win 10 (64) P3DV4.5

Hi James,

Please submit a set of Support Files: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/ If all the mentiones folders are empty, the installation seems to be gone wrong. At least the Folders ...\profiles and ...\Minima must contain a number of files from the original installer.

Hi James,

That all sounds a bit strange. I can clearly see all profiles and a few additional ones like a Rafale or a RobinDR400. Did you restart the Client after reating the new Profiles? As this is necessary to create the new index. Can you please post a screenshot of the windows explorer with the following path: C:\Users\JIM\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Profiles\ ?

According to the Client LogFile all profiles are to be found within this path.

James,

now back to your initial complaint. You claim that all those folders were empty, but in fact they aren't. So what problem does persist now? To give a clearer picture, please do the follwing:

- reboot your computer
- start EFB2 Server (as admin)

- start EFB2 Client

- start Simulator

Then if something ist still not working correctly, shut down all and post the new set of Support Files. This way we can get a complete and refreshed picture of the system and its eventual malfunction.

Well it looks like I opened the Flight Bag out of order.  I was opening the simulator before the EFB server and Client.  This is the only difference between opening today and yesterday.  Now all the added aircraft are being recognized in the Status and no longer coming out as default.  Looks like my problem disappeared.

Thank you/ Danke

James