Orbx Australia V2

I have this error. What can I do?

2019-06-09 00:36:06.402   Debug   : Creating airports repository ...
2019-06-09 00:36:37.266   Error   : YWCH, Ein Element mit dem gleichen Schlüssel wurde bereits hinzugefügt.
2019-06-09 00:36:37.266   Warning : YWCH, D:\_P3Dv4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YWCH.bgl
2019-06-09 00:36:37.266   Warning : YWCH will not be available in EFB database
2019-06-09 00:36:39.645   Debug   : Airports repository created

Best Michael 

11 hours ago, michaelengl said:

I have this error. What can I do?

2019-06-09 00:36:06.402   Debug   : Creating airports repository ...
2019-06-09 00:36:37.266   Error   : YWCH, Ein Element mit dem gleichen Schlüssel wurde bereits hinzugefügt.
2019-06-09 00:36:37.266   Warning : YWCH, D:\_P3Dv4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_AUS_YWCH.bgl
2019-06-09 00:36:37.266   Warning : YWCH will not be available in EFB database
2019-06-09 00:36:39.645   Debug   : Airports repository created

Best Michael 

Hi Michael,

Yes, I just got the same message too. We will have to check what causes this. Most probaby a double entry caused by AUS v2 installation. Hang on until we got a remedy.

Michael and all others who get this warning after installing ORBX Australia V2:

We will have to investigate what causes this error, as there is no double entry of this ICAO code nor is it existing in the default BGL. This will take some time. For the time being there is no other solution than to deactivate this airport. We think that this will not cause too much inconvenience as YWCH Walcha is a small private airfield in New South Wales, Australia.

Please do the follwing:

- go to the following directory: Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery

- look for the following files:

ADE_FTX_AUS_YWCH.bgl
ADE_FTX_AUS_YWCH_CVX.bgl
FTX_AUS_YWCH_objects.bgl

- deactivate these three BGLs by attaching .off to each of them:

ADE_FTX_AUS_YWCH.bgl.off
ADE_FTX_AUS_YWCH_CVX.bgl.off
FTX_AUS_YWCH_objects.bgl.off

- re-run the DBBuilder

YWCH will not be available for the time being

As soon as there is a solution present, we will inform you accordingly.

We have in the meantime identified the problem as being a compiler error of the bglcomp.exe, used to create BGLs. We have informed ORBX in the respective thread: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/174011-au-v2-efb-2-db-builder-reports-error-for-ywch/

The affected BGL is "ADE_FTX_AUS_YWCH.bgl", to be found in "\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery". For copyright reasons we are not allowed to publish a corrected BGL. We have to wait for ORBX to come up with an official solution.

Edit: there is already a new BGL available for download in the above thread of the ORBX Forum.