Approach at KASE

cedrikl

Using:

X-Plane 11.34

Using EFB v2 2.1 b108 on a single machine licenced

Navigraph 1905r1 (no changes in 1906)

Hello I was planning a flight into KASE (by Stairport) and could not find the RNAV-F approach.

I'm assuming it's because it is not tied to a runway (when looking in the FMS and Navigraph Charts).

Is it a known issue? If not perhaps I'm messing a setup step?

Besides that extremely minor issue that's probably at very few airports, very impressed by the EFB v2 and how Aivlasoft managed to adapt it to work with XP.

Thanks,

Cedrik L.

6 hours ago, cedrikl said:

Using:

X-Plane 11.34

Using EFB v2 2.1 b108 on a single machine licenced

Navigraph 1905r1 (no changes in 1906)

Hello I was planning a flight into KASE (by Stairport) and could not find the RNAV-F approach.

I'm assuming it's because it is not tied to a runway (when looking in the FMS and Navigraph Charts).

Is it a known issue? If not perhaps I'm messing a setup step?

Besides that extremely minor issue that's probably at very few airports, very impressed by the EFB v2 and how Aivlasoft managed to adapt it to work with XP.

Thanks,

Cedrik L.

Hi Cedic,

it's exactly the  way you descibe. ATM the database providers do not include so-called "circling approaches" in their dataset. There are quite a number uf such approaches throughout the whole world. Even .e.g the LOC/DME at KASE is NOT tied to the RWY either (according to the official FAA data, as can be seen on the Screenshot attached), but for any unknown reason it is designed as LOC/DME15 in the Navigraph dataset und thus appears on EFB v2. Neverthless EFB v2 would be ready to display "Circling Approaches" as soon as they are included in the regular dataset.

KASE.png.efbf66ec19d2bfdcdd5f13c1ead42035.png