Sign in to follow this  
George Shepherd

Full screen

well that took a bit of doing installing for  FSX STEAM. Finally have what looks like a working copy BUT its FULL screen and I cant grab a corner to resize 

or even close as you normally would in right top corner . have tried ESC. ANY SUGGESTIONS apreachiated 

48 minutes ago, George Shepherd said:

well that took a bit of doing installing for  FSX STEAM. Finally have what looks like a working copy BUT its FULL screen and I cant grab a corner to resize 

or even close as you normally would in right top corner . have tried ESC. ANY SUGGESTIONS apreachiated 

Do you have the standard window symbols in the top right corner? What installation path did you use for EFB v2? Did you try the Windows Standard Resizing Command by double-clicking the top bar?

WIND_CON.png.c58f71dd0388cb32b828f022eb4ed2c3.png

what you show is not there  which is the problem and I can not grab a side or corner to shrink 

as for installation path 

E:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\FSX

C:\PROGRAMDATA\MICROSOFT\FSX

Regards George

11 minutes ago, George Shepherd said:

what you show is not there  which is the problem and I can not grab a side or corner to shrink 

as for installation path 

E:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\FSX

C:\PROGRAMDATA\MICROSOFT\FSX

Regards George

Hi George,

Sorry, I have no explanation for that as I have never seen it. To me it sounds as if the Client Window is larger than the display screen. What is the size of the screen you are using for EFB display? Is it a scond screen? Does it fulfill the size requirements of minimum 1280 x 960Pixels? It would be really helpful if you could provide a bit more details on your installation. This way we have to go back and forth to find out basics on the what's and whereabouts of your installation... A question though: why did you not use the default installation paths for EFB v2?

20 minutes ago, George Shepherd said:

they did not work ie client sat waiting for server      cant seem to send pics file size to large could you send email addy 

Sorry George,

You did not even answer ONE of my above questions. I am unable to help you this way. Please uninstall EFB v2 (using the standard Uninstallers) and make a complete re-install using the default installation paths. Then proceed to the setup as per Manual and when finished provide all necessary information as per Forum Rules, section 3. https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2522-forum-rules-read-before-post/

Sorry to have bothered you at 75 it takes me a bit longer to understand what is required re computers I have spent all day yesterday trying to get this to work and then THIS tried different screen sizes

THE DEFAULT PATHS DID NOT WORK =========

Hi George,

you have to set the paths properly, according to your current
installation. Unfortunately for FSX-SE this cannot be done automatically.

The selected database has to be in accordance with the running
simulator, otherwise it will not work.

WHAT I THEN     DID MADE IT WORK --- BUT WITH THIS PROBLEM 

IF NOT RESOLVEABLE WILL AS FOR MONEY BACK 

Further if I may, took advice to uninstall and reinstall but did it the way that I got it to work, I now have the prog on my left screen (full screen) but now with the required icons I can now close it down or send to tray but can not resize by sides or corner BUT I can live with this. What I suspect happened is that I clicked the ( - middle icon X) which sent program across all three screens and hid the top right icons ----    NO intention of proving this. What are your thoughts on using teamviewer 14 to assist us auld yins 

Kind Regards George

1 hour ago, George Shepherd said:

Further if I may, took advice to uninstall and reinstall but did it the way that I got it to work, I now have the prog on my left screen (full screen) but now with the required icons I can now close it down or send to tray but can not resize by sides or corner BUT I can live with this. What I suspect happened is that I clicked the ( - middle icon X) which sent program across all three screens and hid the top right icons ----    NO intention of proving this. What are your thoughts on using teamviewer 14 to assist us auld yins 

Kind Regards George

George,

We still do not know your exact configuration and installation. Please submit the Support Files, so we can at least try to figure this out.