No longer able to move or zoom on ARR page after last update

Wise87

I don't know what changed but the ARR tab has been giving me issues. Before the last update I was able to zoom, move map and even bring up DEP/ARR page to make changes. Now after a short period it stops functioning. I have to close out the program to get the function correctly. Only this page gives a problems. I run the Client on my second PC. Before the update, everything just works. 

25 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

I don't know what changed but the ARR tab has been giving me issues. Before the last update I was able to zoom, move map and even bring up DEP/ARR page to make changes. Now after a short period it stops functioning. I have to close out the program to get the function correctly. Only this page gives a problems. I run the Client on my second PC. Before the update, everything just works. 

Hello ???

Please read this carefully: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2522-forum-rules-read-before-post/ Without accurate and thorough information it is virtually impossible to give any advice. Just as a sidenote: no changes in the respect you are mentioning were incorporated in the last update.

1 hour ago, lonewulf47 said:

Just as a sidenote: no changes in the respect you are mentioning were incorporated in the last update.

Seeing no changes were made, I went ahead and went back to a version prior and everything is working fine again. I'll just hold up from updating again and if I see others post the same issues, I will provide more detailed information. 

Thanks for the link.