Twinprop

Required info as per forum rules:

Sim = P3Dv4.4
EFB v2.1 (Build 106) (Server & Client)
Setup = Networked
Location = default
Copy = Licensed

Hi,

I run the client on a networked PC using Windows 7 Pro and the server on a PC using Windows 10.  All has worked great up to the latest update (V2.1 Build 106) where I now get the following error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object  at t.m.f.l.t(i A_0)   at t.t.m.tt.d()

I’ve uninstalled and re-installed and nothing will work.  If I revert to a previous client version (v2.0 Build 78) all works fine, if I then upgrade the error returns.

Fully updated windows 7 but with no luck.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve Payne

Hi Steve,

it seems that under certain circumstances the SystemInfo cannot be created in all details. This unfortunately leads to the exception which you experience. I'm sorry for the troubles and inconveniences, but you have to wait for the next update because I cannot tell you a workaround. Next update should be available in a few days. Tests are almost done.

• 4 weeks later...

Has this problem been resolved in the latest update as I am getting the same server exception error when I try to send the flight plan to the aircraft profile in the FS9 GPS from EFP2 client. This stops me from loading the flight plan and flying the route created. One other question when I create a flight plan it does not show the altitude restrictions or TOD in the plan. I have descent and climb profile checked. How does this get picked up by GPS without this information? 

Regards

Geoff 

I am using the latest download build 108 as I have just downloaded the programme on a 30 day trial. 

I have followed the manual to create the flightplan and I can't get the GPS in the aircraft I have loaded the correct profile for to see it. I can't load it from the FS9 flight planner although I can see it in the flight simulator pln. folder. Any ideas what might be wrong? I will try again and send you the error log.  By the way I am using an add on aircraft and have made a new profile for it. I dont think this is the cause of the probllem. 

Geoff

33 minutes ago, Geoff Gill said:

I am using the latest download build 108 as I have just downloaded the programme on a 30 day trial. 

I have followed the manual to create the flightplan and I can't get the GPS in the aircraft I have loaded the correct profile for to see it. I can't load it from the FS9 flight planner although I can see it in the flight simulator pln. folder. Any ideas what might be wrong? I will try again and send you the error log.  By the way I am using an add on aircraft and have made a new profile for it. I dont think this is the cause of the probllem. 

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

It's just because you mentioned build #106 in your previous summary:

- Sim = FS9
- EFB v2.1 (Build 106) (Server & Client)

Are you aware that EFB V2.1 does not support FS9 anymore? See here: https://www.aivlasoft.com/specifications.html

I read these from the forum - Question is v2.0 available as a demo so I can use the features I want with FS9? Any thoughts of enabling the software with FS9 as there are many users still swear by it over FSX. 

1. You mentioned that you will supportFS9 with v2 - I guess you are using FSUIPC? Then there is a good chance that X-Plane will be supported as well. Should you ever need support for testing this me and others will be available to help Kind regards Kosta
  2. ...And making it available toFS9 users will make you extra money.