Client Update to 2.1 not work

romoni

I updated EFB2 Server without problem but as I try to to do same to EFB Client (Laptop PC) I get information like this:

Error opening file for writing:

C:\User\Name\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Licence\Software LicecenseAgreement.pdf

Click Abort to stop installation

retry to try again or

Ignore to skip this file.

Only Ignore works and Installation stop.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

FSX Steam

Regards

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

how did you update the Server? Was it the automatic update or did you manually run the complete  installer, downloaded from the website?

Error opening file for writing:

C:\User\Name\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Licence\Software LicecenseAgreement.pdf

For me this looks like insufficient rights. Same question as above, automatic or manual? Either way try to run 'As administrator', and/or temporarily suspend the AntiVirus software.

Ok - I got EFB2 Client installed using the complete installer but I had still a problem. I couldn't install any pdf manual. I must skip them as installer got to me posibility abort, retry or skip installation. Very odd IMO, isn't it?

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

I don't know what's the reason why the PDF files will not be accepted on your computer. I guess it's something with the AntiVirus and/or Windows Firewall.

BTW, if you installed the Client using the complete installer, please do the same with the Server. Otherwise it might happen that the connection  between them does not work due to different port numbers.

Hi!

I changed port of the client software and it's work now.

BTW - the installation was very slow. It's took about half hour and never happened before.I can download those manual from Yours Download site and see if the manual problem still continue. I have Panda Dome Anti Virus program that I use.

Rolf