Simulator not connecting

Prophet

11 hours ago, Prophet said:

Hi, my simulator (XP11) is not connecting to the client even though the server notice that the simulator is running. I already tried different solutions but none of them worked. Hope you guys can help. Thank you.

Hi ??? (please observe the forum rules)

Pleache check your issue against my answer in this thread: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3555-update-21/

Hello ??? (according to the forum rules please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

Thank you for the support files. I can see that the Server cannot connect with X-Plane using UDP. This might be due to different port numbers. EFB is using port 49000 for sending data, and 49001 for receiving data. Please start X-Plane, then select "Settings", "Network". On the lower right you see the port-numbers which are used by X-Plane. Do they agree with the numbers which are used by EFB?

Another reason could be the Windows Firewall which might not allow the connection between them.

13 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Hello ??? (according to the forum rules please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

Thank you for the support files. I can see that the Server cannot connect with X-Plane using UDP. This might be due to different port numbers. EFB is using port 49000 for sending data, and 49001 for receiving data. Please start X-Plane, then select "Settings", "Network". On the lower right you see the port-numbers which are used by X-Plane. Do they agree with the numbers which are used by EFB?

Another reason could be the Windows Firewall which might not allow the connection between them.

Fix it. The UDP Ports where different. Thank you. 

Alberto