server error with X Plane 11.32

coqui297

Every time I start the server with X Plane 11.32 I get the following error :
 Error   : Cannot calculate index base if position is invalid     at t.t.m.f.t.m(r A_0, x A_1)   at t.t.m.t.m.k()   at t.t.m.t.m.fm(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)     at t.t.m.t.m.fm(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)   at t.t.t.n.k.g()

48 minutes ago, pickers7 said:

I do to - have already re-installed and still the same - I noticed I had 4 warnings when building the database.  Logfile attached

dbBuilderLogfile.txt 73.85 kB · 1 download

Hello ???

1. Please follow the forum rules

2. Have you tried to correct the issues creating a warning? (1 of a wrong access path and 3 of inadequate airport specs)?

3. Without at least the server logfile no error tracing on the server's side is possible. I would recommend to produce a full set of support files and post it here

12 hours ago, coqui297 said:

Every time I start the server with X Plane 11.32 I get the following error :
 Error   : Cannot calculate index base if position is invalid     at t.t.m.f.t.m(r A_0, x A_1)   at t.t.m.t.m.k()   at t.t.m.t.m.fm(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)     at t.t.m.t.m.fm(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)   at t.t.t.n.k.g()

Hello ???

1. Please follow the forum rules

2. Prease poduce a full set of support files and post it here

Hi Matthew, Hi Carlos,

It seems that both of you experience the same problem.

In the logfiles folder from the Server (usually: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Logfiles) you will find a file called 'airportFiles_XPlane.txt'. This file contains the origin path for each of the airports used in the database. The warning in the logfile points to KSEA which seems to have an invalid ARP (airport reference point). Please locate the file 'apt.dat' in the respective folder and open it using a text editor like notepad.exe (I assume you are familiar with editing text files).

Then search for the lines which start with a row code '1302'. These are the lines with the airport meta data. They should contain the latitude and longitude for the ARP,  like the following two lines:

1302 datum_lat 47.449888889
1302 datum_lon -122.311777778

Can you find these lines?

Do they contain valid values?