Multiple Aktivierungen

McFly

Hallo,
Vielleicht habe ich gar kein Problem, sondern verstehe nur etwas falsch:
Nach der Installation von EFB Client und deren Aktivierung kam die Meldung, das dieses Programm auf mehreren PC`s installiert ist. Das kann mittlerweile sogar stimmen, denn ich besitze insg. 4 PC welche ich in den letzten 10 Tagen alle "frisch" gemacht habe in zwei Netzwerken.
Diese Netzwerke werden ausschjließlich durch mich genutzt und können daher niemals zeitgelich genutzt werden. Muss ich jetzt eine zweite Lizenz erwerben? Was passiert mit den "alten" Registrierungen auf meinen PC`s bevor ioch diese frisch gemacht habe. Werden dies Regs gelöscht? Bei P3D passiert das via Deinstallationsroutine. Wie ist das bei dem EFB?

Thats my problem, i hope i`m in accordance with the licence agreement. In the past i`m using the old EFB Ver1.xx with FSX at a PC and one EFB Ver. 2.xx with P3D at another PC.
Both configuration are at different Pc`s I can never use both together. Afte a complete new installation of my FSX configuration a switched my config two EFB Ver. 2.xx with the same key.
In accordance with the licence policy i can use it with multiple pc under one condition: Its necessary to deactivate the licence from the other Pc at this time. But i can`t find a option, to deactivate the licence for a specific PC.

I`m willing to buy another licence, but the reminder of cleverbridge show only my second bought key in June 2018.
The other key that i need for a discount is not listed by cleverbridge.
I bought the Ver. 1.xxx some years ago.

My question: Can i`use the key for both PC`s if i`m not using they at the same time (Multiple using of PC at the same time its not possibel).

19 hours ago, McFly said:

In accordance with the licence policy i can use it with multiple pc under one condition: Its necessary to deactivate the licence from the other Pc at this time. But i can`t find a option, to deactivate the licence for a specific PC.

That's quite an interesting interpretation of the license agreement.

There is no option to deactivate a license. If you want to use it on another computer, you first have to uninstall it from the other one. The agreement is pretty clear in this regard:

3.1 The licensee shall receive the personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to install and use the software according to the documentation on a single computer. The use on different machines at the same time is prohibited.

Using a software on a computer requires that prior to the use, the software has to be installed. According to the license agreement, installation is only allowed on a single computer.

My question: Can i`use the key for both PC`s if i`m not using they at the same time

No. See my reply above.

The other key that i need for a discount is not listed by cleverbridge.
I bought the Ver. 1.xxx some years ago.

Please read this post from the FAQs on how to get an old v1 key: