X Plane 11 version Beta Test

Roger Bush

Hi Aivlasoft,

Have always used FS Flight Control since it began.  It is very good, although it is a Flight Sim Instructor's station primarily.  Aivlasoft EFB has always been loved by FSX users, but now that an X Plane 11 version appears imminent, I am waiting in anticipation for the final release.  Aivlasoft EFB v2 looks like one of the best dedicated EFB's for X Plane yet.  With all the teasing posts being released, but nothing mentioned regarding the Beta testing progress since 11 February, have you any information regarding how the Beta testing is coming along.  I'm not asking for a possible release date, because I know what the answer to that will be.

• 2 weeks later...

This is finally coming for the X-Plane community? How long has it been in development and how come I never heard of such news?

I'm so ready to purchase this! X-Plane really needs a tool like this. I'm tired of having to deal with updating charts or finding them. This will be huge! I'm happy to finally see that a lot of developers are starting to develop for X-Plane now!

Had I not check this forum, I wouldn't even know that this was coming out for X-Plane! So glad that I did. Now the wait begins. Bring it on! :)

btw, how does one become a beta tester? Count me in if you ever need another tester.

Currently an X-Plane 11.32 Windows user here.

Aivlasoft EFB 2 UI is extreme gorgeous and sexy!

• 3 weeks later...

If there will be any relevant news, it will be posted here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/forum/18-announcements/.

There is no date to be announced. It will be available when it is finished. Software testing is a process with many uncertainties and surprises. So no one can give you an honest target date. Continouing to ask about doesn't make it faster in any way. So, stop it.

Be assured that we won't forget to tell you. 😉

On 4/10/2019 at 7:50 AM, aivlasoft said:

Just one question: Would you be a happy customer if you were getting new features in no time but full of bugs ???

Thanks for the update in the Announcements forum, would I have to purchase it separately for Xplane? Im using the Demo right now on P3d but dont wanna purchase just in case lol

19 minutes ago, Calicrook said:

Thanks for the update in the Announcements forum, would I have to purchase it separately for Xplane? Im using the Demo right now on P3d but dont wanna purchase just in case lol

No, EFB V2.1 is a free upgrade for current users and for demo users just another download to get the most current version. Nevertheless I would recommend to read the description about differences to 2.0, especially when it comes to X-Plane users. The description will soon be online.