OWN aircraft altitude display question

noel56z

Would it be possible to include a readout of OWN aircraft altitude on the display screen next to OWN  aircraft symbol? This information is very helpful while being vectored by ATC etc. Some of the FSX panel displays are not readily readable without zooming which is a pain while in a busy environment. V1 had this feature which I really miss. Perhaps that information could be included on one of the side panels?   BTW just really like V2. Well worth the money.  I of course miss some of the V1 features like the ATC frequency tape and ATC sector boundaries but on the whole V2 is a vast improvement. Keep up the good work. 

Hi ...  (please comply with the forum rules. Thanks)

Thank you for the good words on EFB v2. One of the basic principles of EFB is to not display information which is usually already available on the main instruments panel of the aircraft. Therefore the altitude is not displayed anymore. However I understand that it is not handy if you have to zoom in just to read the altitude (BTW which aircraft is providing only such tiny instruments?). Maybe in a future version of EFB, a more configurable side panel could help to circumvent such a situation.