Procedures

ruben

5 minutes ago, ruben said:

Until now I was able to open procedures and select acordingly, but suddenly it does not open the PROC the rest is all operative.  I rebuided data base. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hi Ruben,

Not much information that you provide. What do you mean by "suddenly it doesn not open the PROC"? Did you start EFB v2 normally (Server and Client)? What did the status window show in the Client? Can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks for your answer, I´ll try to explain better, I start the program, first client and data base, it is loaded and runing, then write the flight plan and loads ok, now I want to introduce in the plan SI and STAR, and happens when I try to open the "PROC" label nothing happens, does not open and unable to establish the procedures in departure and arrival.

I meant with sudenly, that until two days ago I was able to load SID and STAR without problems, and on next day I could not. As said rebuilded data base but nothing.

Unfortunately I am unable to provide a screenshot of the PROC label, if you mean the screen after a flight plan is loaded please le let me know.

Again many thanks for the help, I enjoy the program and is very usefull.

Ruben

Hi Ruben,

What does the Status Window look like? Are there any unusual messages? Could you also provide a set of Support Files? it is difficult to analyze a behaviour without having any information on the status of the Server/Client. To me it sounds like the Client were locked up by an unknown reason. This would be indicated by a message in the status window, e.g. like "loading.." which would indicate that the Client is not ready yet. This in turn would point to a database problem.

Also, what is the configuration of your EFB/Simulator setup? Do you run all programs on the same computer or on a networked configuration?