Can't find KPIT airport P3D V 3.4

bobsk8

Fly EFB all the time with P3D version 3.4. Tried a flight from KDCA to KPIT, and EFB says it cannot find the destination airport. I rebuilt database, and still no luck. I can go to KPIT in P3D with no problem, so the KPIT scenery is correct. I can also load up Plan G3 moving map, and it shows KPIT and my aircraft at the proper place. I just updated Navigraph to the latest version, and I am wondering, could this problem of EFB not seeing KPIT, even if I search for it in the EFB airport menu, be caused by a Airac issue?  Not sure how to troubleshoot this problem. Just seems like EFB cannot see this airport. 

I fixed it. Turned out that something must have happened to my default KPIT Afcad. When I launched KPIT from the P3D menu, it was using My Traffic 6 KPIT BGL. I guess that EFB doesn't like that, so the airport and all teh taxiways etc. never showed up in EFB, just the aircraft and the AI .  I downloaded a new version of KPIT, and now everything works.